Thursday, April 23, 2009

Casa De Fat Guy Update!

Ladyfriend and I would like to show you the future hizzzouse of Casa De Fat Guy and company!! It has finally come in, we just have to wait for it to be fixed up and set up. Here are a few pics to wet your whistle. I have also enclosed a few items we will have in the house!

Front of the Hizzzzouse!! Ladyfriend couldn't get all of it in pic.

These are only pics of the kitchen, the house is still in two pieces and not everything is ready yet. Ladyfriend couldn't get into the living room half to take pictures, it was too cluttered with curtains and wood.


The dinnerware Ladyfriend bought me for my birthday

Here is a pic of the comforter set I bought for my bed! It's microsuede! Niiiice.

Small pillows for couch in the Bird-themed living room. There will also be some plain sage green ones on couch too.

Mocha colored glassware Ladyfriend also got me for the birthday. We both like brown!

This same day, Ladyfriend wanted to go to Michael's Crafts/Art store to get supplies to make some pictures for the living room, so while we were there, I took the opportunity to act like a goof, enjoy:


I am a weirdo.

Stay tuned for some pics of projects Ladyfriend is working on for the house!!

Have a great rest of your week everyone!

0 comments: