Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend Fun with Fat Guy!

This weekend I was very busy! I am most weekends anymore. I didn't get to spend any time with my little critters, Little Dog and Orange Cat. I am a bad daddy. It's ok, I will see them tomorrow and I am very excited! So, here's what went on in Fat Guy's life this weekend and here are some new pics of some other critters too! Plus, I will add some pics of my usual special friends.

Friday:

Fat Guy spent time with his lovely Ladyfriend at a nice dinner at her favorite restaurant.
This Fat Guy tried Ladyfriend's sushi and actually liked it!




We also went and got Ladyfriend's new fishing pole and set it up so that she could go fishing with me Saturday morning/afternoon!




Later, we watched a great movie, Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler in it with some friends. It is so awesome. Ladyfriend REALLY liked it.

Saturday:

Ladyfriend and I went fishing at a top secret location in Shepherdsville, KY. It's only for special people like us and family. Ladyfriend was keeping with the top secret locale by dressing double incognito! She thinks she looks a bit like Hunter S. Thompson minus the cigarette, although she had to explain to me who he was. What do you think?


I caught a 4 lb. catfish and a few tiny little blue gills. Ladyfriend caught two lil' fellers too. Not too bad for still just learning. Notice Sadie trying to lick my catfish! Sadie is Al's dog. Al owns the lake.





We fished all morning and into the afternoon with not much luck. We left around 1 or so to get some lunch and Ladyfriend konked out and had a good 2 hour nap. We met up later with My friend, Mike from Frankfort, KY, to show him where my new house will be! We went back in the early evening to try and find those hiding catfish, with no luck. :-(

New pics of the land:


What did I get myself into? HAHA!

My future view out my front door!

Sunday:

Ladyfriend and I went to breakfast, looked at furniture for the new house, and then went to the Flea Market at the Kentucky Fair and Expo Center and strolled around for a few hours where I looked at tons of DVD's, barbecue sauce, knives, and fishing gear. Ladyfriend was bored and ran away to look at books.







Anyway, that's the extent of Fat Guy's incredible weekend!! Sorry I didn't do anything fun with the aminals this weekend. They live at Ladyfriend's house and I wasn't over there but for a little while. But, here are some pictures of all of us together last weekend and during the great rabid raccoon chase last week that occurred on Ladyfriend's street. A very large raccoon was loose in her neighborhood and we had to call animal control who did nothing, even though it bit and old lady on her arm and butt while she was running from it, crazy!



Crazy Coon!

Tinky and I watching the Rapid Raccoon Chase of 2009 in a neighbor's yard at Ladyfriend's house.

Tinky getting up close and personal!

Conan knows he's a pretty boy!

Us hanging out like usual!

3 comments:

Ladyfriend said...

You're hot and those animals are cute too!

CASSY said...

Wow I hope the raccoon wasn't Spanky. The close up of Tinky makes her look like a large rat. But Conan is beautiful!

fat guy and furry friends said...

I think it was Spanky's mom! Yeah, Tinky looks frightening.